Saturday, September 9, 2023

         Traditional Latin Mass for 15th Sunday after Pentecost. High Mass Sunday Sept. 10th at 11:00 A.M. St. Martha Church                            214 Brainard rd. Enfield Ct.

Introit for 15th Sunday after Pentecost
Incline Thine ear, O Lord, to me and hear me: save Thy servant, O my God, that trusteth in Thee: have mercy on me, O Lord, for I have cried to Thee all the day. (Psalm) Give joy to the soul of Thy servant; for to Thee, O Lord, I have lifted up my soul. Glory be to the Father. Incline Thine ear...
Collect for 15th Sunday after Pentecost
Let Thy continual pity, O Lord, cleanse and defend Thy Church: and because it cannot continue in safety without Thee, may it ever be governed by Thy goodness. Through our Lord.
Communion for 15th Sunday after Pentecost
The bread that I will give is My Flesh for the life of the world.
Sanctus Sanctus Sanctus





No comments:

Post a Comment